Stories of the Prophet-Darussalam (H/B) – New Cover
In this book, the stories of the prophets have been compiled from ‘Al-Bidayah wan-Nihayah’ (The Beginning and the End) which is a great work of the famous Muslim exegete and historian Ibn Kathir and has a prominent place in the Islamic literature. The stories of the prophets and all the events in their lives have been supported by the Qur’anic Verses and the Sunnah (traditions) of the Prophet (S). Wherever it was necessary, other sources have also been reported for the sake of historical accounts, but on such places a comparative study has been made to prove the authenticity of the sources. Ibn Kathir has reproduced the views and interpretations of all the great exegetes of the Qur’an of his time. The systemic narratives of the Stories of the Prophets have been written in chronological order which renders a historical style to the book.
Allah the Most Exalted says in the Qur’an:
- “We are relating unto you the most beautiful of stories in that what We have revealed to you from the Qur’an, though before it you were from among those who were not aware of them.” (12:3)
- “We have indeed sent aforetime Messengers before you, of them there are some whose stories We have related to you, and whose stories We have not related to you…” (40:78)
- “We relate to you the important news of their story in truth…” (18:13)
- “And all that We relate to you of these stories of the Messengers, We strengthen with them your heart. Through them there come to you the truth as well as admonition and reminder to all those who believe.” (11:120)
- “There is, indeed, in their stories lessons for people endowed with understanding. It is not any invented tale, but a confirmation of what went before it, and a detailed exposition of all things, and a guide and a mercy to the people who believe.” (12:111)
- “…so relate the stories, perhaps they may reflect.” (7:176
5 in stockReport Abuse
|Dimensions||21 × 16 × 21.5 cm|
- Store Name: Dakwah Corner Bookstore
- Vendor: Dakwah Corner Bookstore
NO 7, Jalan Dato Abdul Aziz
- No ratings found yet!
Mubkharat Alkhaleeg CoalRM16.00Add to cart
Crafted in a compact size and rounded shape for easy usage and convenient storage. Specially packaged in an airtight carton box to maintain coal freshness hence ensure burning efficiency. Product Specification: Burning Longer Ignites Quickly Odorless & Smokeless 1 box/40 pieces Color : black
The Art of Painted ComicsRM212.46Add to cart
This deluxe coffee table hard cover art book is a rich and colourful retrospective featuring hundreds of cover storyboard images written by Christopher Lawrence and edited and overseen by Alex Ross – one of the comic industry’s most recognised painters.
This definitve tome “…is the most important, most comprehensive prestige hardcover retrospective of the history of painters in comics, of all time.” – Comixology